Andrew was blessed today by Jonathon. It was a great blessing, and it was so nice to have Mom and Dad H. here for the special occasion. Andrew was a perfect angel and slept through the blessing and all of Sacrament meeting. He is 2 weeks old today and continues to be a wonderful baby. For that we are so grateful.
6 comments:
Awwww, look at all those cute Hill people:D. Sarah you are looking real good. Albeit a little tired, lol. You should see our photos of Brady's blessing day. You would think someone just dragged us (all of us) out of bed. lol!
I can't believe he is already two weeks old! It goes my so fast..too fast. Your family is glowing though and you all look GREAT.
Are those matching ties for Christian and Jonathon? Holy cow, SO CUTE! Did someone make them? ... And Father Hill: Love the man.
Yes, those are matching ties. We actually have one for Andrew as well, but it is still too big. We got them from Nathan and Emily for Christmas.
He's SO darling! I'm glad you were able to have Jon's parents there- I'm sure they can't get enough of your cute boys!
Cute, cute, cute! I'm glad Terry and Marilyn got to be there for the blessing. I hear it's absolutely wonderful being a grandparent. As for being a parent, that's wonderful too you just tend to not get enough sleep.
Post a Comment