Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

November 1, 2008

The Cutest Tiger Around



Halloween was really fun this year. Christian has been talking about it for weeks. He has loved making pumpkin decorations, reading his new Halloween books, and telling everyone that he was going to be a tiger. Well, after all the anticipation, we ended up having a great evening. We attended a party at the church complete with room by room trick-or-treating, carnival games, and dinner. I was in charge of running the "donuts on a string" game, so Jonathon took Christian around to all of the fun activities. Here are some pictures:

Jonathon and Christian all dressed up and ready to go. 

Jonathon makes a really good Dilbert--Check out the eerie similarities

Christian sat down on the floor and checked out his "loot" for about 10 minutes...too cute.

We had to get into the Donut action, so Jonathon and I went head to head.  I thought he would completely destroy me, but I made a big comeback and made him sweat... (a little).  


Not to be outdone, Christian kept begging to play the donut game.  He was actually pretty good compared to many people I saw.  He eventually got that donut! :)  


6 comments:

Bethany said...

I will admit that he's one of the cutest tigers I've seen.

Angela said...

he is without a doubt the cutest tiger! Whar fun ward party!!!

Stefani said...

oh my gosh he is the cutes tiger! and getting so big!

Gaylene said...

Love the Dilbert look-alike.

Natalie said...

First of all, Dilbert was extrememly clever. The pix reminded me of how we had a donut eating contest last year at our ward halloween party and someone choked and had to have the Heimlich like 7 times.

Chelle said...

You guys are the coolest! I started laughing out loud when I saw Jonathon's "dilbert" imitation. It's perfect! And oh my goodness...I still can't get over how ADORABLE Christian is. He's got to be one of the cutest kids out there! I can't wait to meet him and finally see you guys in ONE WEEK!!!! aGHGHH!!!!
Love, Michelle