Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.
October 18, 2008
Niagara Falls and Palmyra Trip Video
Here is a "little" video we made from our trip--it is actually quite long, but we wanted our families to be able to see it. Enjoy!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Um, hi, you guys are like the cutest little family ever of all time. I hope you don't mind that I totally blog stalk you.
Also, this video was super well edited, and I may or may not have gotten a little teary-eyed when Jonathon was telling Christian about the Hill Cumorah.
Wow, what a once in a lifetime experience! (I mean the trip in itself not the fact that Christian was so good.) Way to go Christian on beating Mom and Dad at TP. Sounds like a chip of the old blocks. We use to play Phase 10 on Sundays, but that all ended when James stopped napping. You are welcome to "steal" the 1 cake. I get all my ideas from magazines and websites anyways. I have to ask what Christian is going to be for Halloween. Maybe Thomas the tank engine? :) I'll check back in November for some pictures.
so I was blog hopping and I saw you guys from alli meik's blog. I used to live at the bc. I am so glad you are doing well and I have to tell you that your little boy is soooo cute! congrats! Shayna (Bush) Brazier
5 comments:
Um, hi, you guys are like the cutest little family ever of all time. I hope you don't mind that I totally blog stalk you.
Also, this video was super well edited, and I may or may not have gotten a little teary-eyed when Jonathon was telling Christian about the Hill Cumorah.
Thanks for sharing your trip with us! Very special and moving.
Loriann
Loved it. So did J-bird.
Wow, what a once in a lifetime experience! (I mean the trip in itself not the fact that Christian was so good.) Way to go Christian on beating Mom and Dad at TP. Sounds like a chip of the old blocks. We use to play Phase 10 on Sundays, but that all ended when James stopped napping. You are welcome to "steal" the 1 cake. I get all my ideas from magazines and websites anyways. I have to ask what Christian is going to be for Halloween. Maybe Thomas the tank engine? :) I'll check back in November for some pictures.
so I was blog hopping and I saw you guys from alli meik's blog. I used to live at the bc. I am so glad you are doing well and I have to tell you that your little boy is soooo cute! congrats!
Shayna (Bush) Brazier
Post a Comment