Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

October 8, 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

We stumbled on a blog today that was talking about using My Heritage.com to find your celebrity look-a-likes. So, we thought we would give it a try. Here are Sarah and my results. I'll take Matt Damon as a top hit, as long as I get amazing CIA fighting skills. I don't know about Eleanor Roosevelt, though. . .I guess I should just be glad that 7 out the 8 were men. Sarah's on the other hand is way more "interesting." Tell us what you think of them.



5 comments:

Stefani said...

ok, this is funny!! I'm gonna have to go check it out. As for Eleanor Roosevelt - it's a good thing she looks a little masculine :)

Tamra said...

That's hilarious!
I didn't see Eleanor as a match there. I thought a lot of Jonathon's hit pretty close. I liked the Hayden match better than Damon (whom I dislike very much).
And as much as I love Colin (SO funny), I don't think he looks much like Sarah. I thought Hunt was a pretty close match, though.
... Thanks for the laugh for the day!

Natalie said...

I love this post. K, I've gotta try this. I will probably get all scary looking men...oh well, i'll risk!!!

Gaylene said...

I don't really see the similarities in most of them. I do like the Matt Damon one though. We'll have to check it out.

Angela said...

I love that they say Jonathon looks like Elenor...what a great lady! Made me laugh though. I can totally see the similarties between Sarah and Helen Hunt. What fun!