(I got this idea from a friend...Thanks Jess:)
Name: Christian Terry
Age: 2 years 1 month
Weight: 30.5 pounds (We just had his 2 year checkup)
Favorite Food: Sandwiches, pancakes and fruit snacks
Favorite TV shows/movies: Thomas the Tank Engine, Bob the Builder, Elmo's World
Favorite Song: "Happy Birthday"
Favorite book: The Napping House, the Gossie series, Good Night Moon
Favorite Activities: Going to the park, story time at the library, and riding the bus
Funny Quirks: *Loves to hug little girls--especially at nursery, *Obsessed with dark (covered) tunnels , *Begs to go to bed at night
4 comments:
Love the picture :)
He has got the perfect combo of you and Jonathan. He is such a cutie :} I hope life is wonderful in the big NYC!! What a fun place. Congrats on your new little one too!!! do you know what you are having?
What a cute kid you have!!! He is a big boy from when I saw him last (one year ago?) Congrats on the pregnancy!! How are you feeling???
Sarah,
I came across your blog on Becky Ann's. Congratulations on a second boy that is very exciting... it looks like he is going to be very handsome boy (Christian is very cute). I have a touch of jealousy because you get to live in the Big Apple... my husband served his mission there so it holds a place of honor in our home. I am glad to see you are doing well.
Sherrie (Fisher) Batty
Post a Comment