Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

August 17, 2008

Birthday Blues

Christian really loved his birthday this year.  He finally understood most of what was going on, and the typical birthday "procedures" were cemented in his mind because he got to go to several of his friend's parties also.  Now, almost a month after his birthday, I catch him doing funny "birthday" things all the time.  Oh, and if you couldn't tell from the video, he is singing Happy Birthday and wearing a "party hat."


1 comment:

Jessica said...

HA! I told you it's an endless party!

so cute.