Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.
June 6, 2008
Feeding the Obsession
Christian got a new train and train track from Gma and Gpa. He loves it so much. Here is some video from the first night. He is still learning the coordination needed to put both trains on the track while they are running. It was pretty funny to watch him try. He later slept with the train (the batteries had to go to "sleep" too) and got up at 6:15 the next morning to play with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is this my fault? I am just doing my grandma job and it is so fun.
MOM/Grandma
Okay your little boy is SOOOOOO darling. Seriously. You have the cutest kid I've ever seen.
Post a Comment