Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

June 26, 2008

Cell Phone Pics

Jonathon finally helped me get some pictures off of my cell phone, so here are a few random things from the last few months.  I don't usually use my cell phone because the pictures aren't great quality, but I never seem to have my camera at cute moments. Enjoy!

Mom and Lil' C -- Nov. 07

Playgroup trip to the Museum of Natural History
Posing with the Triceratops--January 08

Playgroup friends-- Dec. 07

At the Sandbox with Playgroup-- May 08

Playing at the Park--June 08





No comments: