Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

November 30, 2020

Family Pictures

At the beginning of November, we got our family pictures taken. I was worried about the scenery because it was so late in the year, and the beautiful fall trees had already lost most of their color. Our favorite photographer that we have used for the last 3 years (Alyssa Sue Photography) would only be in Utah for that one week, so we just trusted her to make it work. 

She had us meet her up the Alpine Loop, past the Tibble Fork reservoir. We parked at a little parking lot used for "horse parking." It was quite a drive, but when we finally got up there, I knew everything was going to be just fine because it was stunning. Mount Timpanogos was an amazing backdrop! As usual, I had stressed about our outfits for the whole week beforehand, but I was so happy with how everyone looked against the backdrop. 

The family pictures turned out nice, but I was really pleased with how our couple pictures turned out. I haven't really loved many of the pictures that Jonathon and I have taken over the years, but these were gorgeous! I loved every single one of them. I want to get one of them framed, but I can't decide which one I like best! (Sidenote: We have both lost quite a bit of weight this year, and it was so nice that it actually showed.)


No comments: