She has waited several years to find the right person to marry, and now that she is so happy, I am thrilled! What a joyous weekend it was.
On Thursday, I attended a bridal shower in her honor. Her friend Jenny hosted it, and she did a really amazing job. The food was wonderful (and included Kristy's favorite dessert, cheesecake!), the games were really fun and not the corny bridal shower games that are sometimes played. The most interesting thing was the wide variety of people at the party. Everyone knew Kristy, but not many people knew the other guests. There were old roommates, friends from church, friends from work, cousins, etc. It just showed me what an influence Kristy has for good on the lives of lots of different people, and how loved she is.
On Friday morning, I was invited to attend what Kristy called her "BFF Brunch." We all met at Kneaders and had breakfast together. It was fun to be in a smaller group to hear more from Kristy and to get to know the other girls. Kristy was so thoughtful and got each of us a matching bracelet. What a fun day to spend with a good friend!
![]() |
| Getting Ready for her Wedding |
Finally, she came into the room, looking much more composed. She and Geoff were sealed by her Grandpa. It was a lovely ceremony, and everything turned out wonderfully. Geoff seems like a wonderful guy and really is her perfect match. I look forward to getting to know him better. Yay for my sweet friend on her most special day! I was so happy to be able to participate and show her how much I love her.




No comments:
Post a Comment