Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

These are the Valentine's cards that the boys gave to their school classes this year. I am fully aware that I am encouraging this Harry Potter obsession, but I LOVE it! We took pictures of them dressed in their costumes and pointing a pretend wand. Then I punched a hole and stuck the end of a sucker through the hole to serve as the wand. I think they turned out pretty adorable. Best of all, the boys were absolutely thrilled.





No comments: