Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

August 13, 2013

3 Weeks Old

The last 3 weeks have been a bit of a blur. We are trying to get back into a routine and are loving little Hyrum. Three kids definitely has its challenges, but I feel much more confident as a mother with this baby. The endless feedings and sleepless nights are all familiar, and I feel like I am handling it all better this time around. 

When I lay down at night, I am completely exhausted, but so happy. I'm sure there will continue to be challenges and adjustments for all of us, but that feeling of happiness and peace keeps me going. Hyrum was so wanted and is so loved.

Here is how Hyrum spent his first 3 weeks:

Hanging out with the boys

Meeting the Grandparents

Baths

 Going to the park with his brothers

 Sleeping-- during the day at least :(

 Eating

And lots of being cute


4 comments:

Angela said...

I have been waiting patiently for an update! He is adorable...well done. You guys make very cute kids!!

When we added the 3rd I thought I adjusted super duper well...and then I realized I wasn't doing the laundry :) Enjoy every moment...the laundry and dirty dishes will still be there...enjoy these new baby moments!

Chelle said...

Oh he is so precious! I want to come snuggle him again. I'm so glad that you are so happy! No doubt he is one loved little boy.

Katie Bell said...

Really?

That baby is super adorable, congratulations again.

cfish77 said...

What a cute little cousin!