Room 5 (Living Room)
Before: This room had the same white walls and dirty blue carpet as the rest of the house. The entry way had a small half-moon shaped piece of linoleum that we decided to replace.
After: We painted the walls and the carpet is new. I still love the window-seat regardless of the colors. We put laminate floors in the entryway and created a nice path to the front closet. I still want to find an area rug for in front of the couches, but I have been to every store in the area and can't find one that matches the room and that I like. That will have to come later...
| The awesome big-screen TV was Jonathon's graduation gift from my family. It replaced the 13 inch we have had for the last 6 years. What a HUGE difference. |
2 comments:
Your house is beautiful! I love it!!!
You guys are making that place so darn CUTE! It's fun to see the transformation (and amazing what new paint, carpet, and decorations can do!) Let's get together again soon. I am determined to make this working out business work out. Have you decided on a gym yet?
Post a Comment