Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

April 10, 2010

Central Park Bike Ride

For Jonathon's birthday, I promised him a bike ride through Central Park followed by lunch at the Shake Shack. Thanks to our amazing friend and great babysitter, Andrea, we were able to go today. It was perfect weather for a bicycle ride, and Central Park was in full bloom. 6.2 miles of pure BEAUTIFUL! Come on a tour with us...







2 comments:

Stefani said...

Stunning! Especially that cute couple at the top!

Molly said...

That does look really fun. How awesome to live in the city! I know it probably has its down sides, but how cool!