Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

June 15, 2009

Writing Samples of a 2-year-old

These are Christian's first attempts at writing words. He's known his letters forever, but we haven't really tried to write very much. He prefers to draw train tracks whenever we give him a pen. I think he did a great job... they are even fairly legible! If writing could be cute, this is.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, your son? Smartest 2-year-old on the planet. This is incredible!

Natalie said...

Wow! That seriously is amazing. What a smart kid!

Stefani said...

This IS cute writing! I don't think my kids could write until kindergarden (ok, maybe kelsi could). I am super impressed

Kiwimommy said...

Über talented!

Natalie said...

Ethan is lookin dumber by the minute

Carol said...

I can't believe how readable it is for a 2 yr old! He is a genius!