Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

May 7, 2008

Where should we go next?

So, I saw this fun map on another blog and decided to create one of my own. I have always had a weird desire to visit every state in the U.S.; this could be the geography lover coming out in me. I have been to a lot of states, but there are some serious gaps in my traveling. After looking at the map, I think a trip down the East coast to Disney World should definitely be on the list. Ooo Ooo... or maybe to Boston for a history tour. That sounds fun too. Of course, vacations are reserved for when we have some money, so it could be a while...a long while.
-S


create your own personalized map of the USA

1 comment:

Kathryn Lichfield said...

I see Tennesse has not yet been visited! SHAME ON YOU!!!